Photos on the Left: (upper left)The kitchen is seen without the large sink. As they say, marriage is the art of compromise. Jack wanted the doorway to be cleared, and Sig liked the big old sink. So it was recommended that a smaller version of the big sink be used in the same location. Sig was open to the idea and the hunt was on. Sig was able to locate a smaller version of the big sink, and it worked like a charm. Jack got an unimpeded doorway, and Sig still could enjoy a beautiful sink in the same location.
- Karen’s Kitchen: Details, Details, Pulling it All Together
- Karen’s Kitchen: Vintage Chambers Stove Takes the Stage, Modern Dishwasher stays out of sight…
- Karen’s Kitchen: Old and New Cabinets blending into One Period Kitchen
- Karen’s Kitchen: 40’s Kitchen Revival Started
- Karen’s Kitchen: Where does One Even Start?