Sig and Jack live in a beautiful 1909 Craftsman Bungalow. Unfortunately, previous owners of the home had done unspeakable remuddles to the house. Sig and Jack have restored most of the damaged rooms in their home. But the kitchen was especially challenging. The Butler’s Pantry had been stripped of it’s original cabinetry, and stock 70’s cabinets were installed. A metal garden window replaced the original wooden window, and the space provided very dysfunctional storage for Sig’s dishware.
- Karen’s Kitchen: Details, Details, Pulling it All Together
- Karen’s Kitchen: Vintage Chambers Stove Takes the Stage, Modern Dishwasher stays out of sight…
- Karen’s Kitchen: Old and New Cabinets blending into One Period Kitchen
- Karen’s Kitchen: 40’s Kitchen Revival Started
- Karen’s Kitchen: Where does One Even Start?