I went to some wonderful workshops at Eastfield Village . As described in previous blog entry “Eastfield Village: Total Immersion Into The Past”, Eastfield Village is a long journey from Portland, Oregon, but it is an educational opportunity like none other. Classes are held in various buildings throughout the village, but many take place in the 1836 Universalist Greek Revival church Don Saved. He has restored it to include it’s original gallery, so students can sit both upstairs and down.
- Karen’s Kitchen: Details, Details, Pulling it All Together
- Karen’s Kitchen: Vintage Chambers Stove Takes the Stage, Modern Dishwasher stays out of sight…
- Karen’s Kitchen: Old and New Cabinets blending into One Period Kitchen
- Karen’s Kitchen: 40’s Kitchen Revival Started
- Karen’s Kitchen: Where does One Even Start?