To save on costs, Karen and her family did the demolition themselves. They pulled out all of the 70’s cabinets and brought the kitchen down to the studs. Mike Edeen, a fabulous craftsman, was willing to work with the salvaged cabinets and create some new ones to match the old. The kitchen began to take form!
- Karen’s Kitchen: Details, Details, Pulling it All Together
- Karen’s Kitchen: Vintage Chambers Stove Takes the Stage, Modern Dishwasher stays out of sight…
- Karen’s Kitchen: Old and New Cabinets blending into One Period Kitchen
- Karen’s Kitchen: 40’s Kitchen Revival Started
- Karen’s Kitchen: Where does One Even Start?