Karen had one of the most dismal kitchens one can imagine. 1970’s dark plastic fake wood laminate over particle board. She hated her kitchen, had a limited budget and very few options. Her kitchen was a dark, ugly, and depressing space. The dropped ceiling, florescent lighting, and dark cabinetry gave it an oppressive feel. It was one of the last major areas in need of restoration in her lovely bungalow. She had spoken with contractors about redoing her kitchen, but their prices were well out of her range. She was working with a very tight budget and none of the contractors were able to help her given what she had to spend.
- Karen’s Kitchen: Details, Details, Pulling it All Together
- Karen’s Kitchen: Vintage Chambers Stove Takes the Stage, Modern Dishwasher stays out of sight…
- Karen’s Kitchen: Old and New Cabinets blending into One Period Kitchen
- Karen’s Kitchen: 40’s Kitchen Revival Started
- Karen’s Kitchen: Where does One Even Start?